Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Get to know me: 25 Questions TAG!

Hello Beautinistas!

I just came across this really fun TAG which is called the "25-Questions Tag", so I decided to do this for you guys today! I love reading those tags and I thought you'd might feel the same way ;) Here we go!

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers?
It depends on which foundation I'm using. For my current foundation I love to use a Kabuki-Brush, because it gives me that "airbrushed-look" and makes it blend really easily.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or from dark to light?
Always from light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
YES! Every single day. 
4. Concealer first or after foundation?
I usually apply it after my foundation. 
5. Go for manicures or manicure yourself?
I've been to a manicure only once and I wasn't so happy with the result, so I manicure myself.
6. Exfoliate face, lips or both?
Both, even though I don't do the lips that often.
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your make up?
I must admit... about 20 - 30 Minutes! But I just love playing around with all the colors and products and it's fun for me doing my make up :)
8. Do you wear make up everyday and everywhere?
No, I don't. Sunday I usually don't wear make up at all and when I take a walk with my dog or just go to the supermarket I don't extra apply makeup for it. 
9. What release are you most excited about? (MakeUp)
Probably the make up collection by Christian Louboutin! http://www.guardian.co.uk/ChristianLouboutin
10. What's your weakness? Shoes, Purses, Clothes, Jewelry, Eyeshadow, Lipstick or other?
I'd go with eyeshadow! Favorite thing.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
Well, I use a toothpaste with whitening-effect... Does that count?
12. Do you wax or pluck your eyebrows?
I love to wax them at the "benefit brow bar". But I've only did it twice because it's so expensive! Have to stick with plucking, I guess.
13. What do you use to contour?
My MAC: "Give Me Sun!" Bronzer
14. False Lashes or Natural?
False Lashes only on special occasions, otherwise I go with natural.
15. Favorite MakeUp Brand?
God, that's tough! I love Urban Decay, Laura Mercier and MAC.
16. Liquid Liner, Pencil or Gel?
Liquid!
18. Pigments, Pressed or Cream Eyeshadow?
Pressed Eyeshadows are still my favorite.
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation, what would it be?
Probably Mascara 
20. Favorite Color?
When it comes to eyeshadows, I prefer the more natural shades or gold! I love gold ;)
21. Favorite Color Combination?
Also a tough question! There are so many color combinations out there that look fantastic! Mh, but I think gold and brown is my favorite color combination out of all...
22. Natural or Dramatic Make Up?
Dramatic!
23. Do you care more for quality or brand name?
When I started with make up I cared a little bit more about the brand name but now I definitely choose by quality!
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? 
Yes, I love using them every sunday before a new week. Makes me feel better the next morning. I don't know why. Seems weird actually HAH!
25. What is your current addiction? (p.ex: Lipstick, Lipgloss...)
I think I'm addicted to... Nailpolishes right now. Keep collecting them like crazy! 



I hope you all liked this post and I would love to read some of yours! If you do the tag also, then please write a link to it down in the comments below or just do the tag in the comments ;) I TAG ALL OF YOU! 


xx Sophie  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen